JOURNAL

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Best-Bet Accessory... Yarnz Scarves

Last week the Spring collection from Yarnz arrived, and the reaction from customers in the shop has been a resounding, "OOO.... I LOVE this!" These gorgeous scarves look amazing when worn wrapped, and are equally as beautiful when you open them up as a shawl, revealing the intricate designs Yarnz is famous for. I've had one of their ultra-soft cashmere/silk scarves for several years and I still get compliments on it every single time I wear it... who doesn't love that?!

Below are a few of my favorite designs (Nymphs, Woodcut Horses, and Pears), but you can shop the full selection in our Portland store, or here, in our online shop  The Spring collection includes scarves that are 70% cashmere/30% silk, 50% cashmere/50% silk, and 100% linen, and range from $58 - $168. We only have two of each design so get one while you can!












No comments: